Nigerian Lady Shares Inspiring Story On How She Baged First Class From South African University,



When we keep spending money every year to gain admission, then I got admitted to Mapoly to study Mass communications (Part time ) but that was not part of my plans. So my brother decided to send me to South Africa to study. Getting to South Africa and tendered my results, I was told my Nigeria certificate (ssce) was below standard and should repeat high school. That was the lowest point for me in my education advancement. I decided to start from grade 11 ( Ss2) and I was the oldest in class ? but to the glory of God I passed Matric nicely as well and I got accepted to study Human Resources Management.



Yesterday 14/12/2018, I bagged CumLaude (first class) in that field. I give all Glory to God and big thanks to my family and friends for the love and support. It’s been a long journey but am grateful I did not give up!!! #Cputsummergrad2018#OnlyGodMadeitpossible #nevergiveup#omoagege "

Post a Comment

0 Comments